LegalStreet acts on behalf of plaintiffs, defendants, independent contractors, builders, employers/ employees and licensed real estate sales persons.
LegalStreet is dedicated to practising in the areas of civil litigation, dispute resolution and regulatory compliance. Our portfolio of services range from handling employment disputes and complaints to the Real Estate Agents Authority, setting aside Bankruptcy Notices and Creditors Statutory Demands to conducting fully contested trials in both the District Courts and High Courts of New Zealand.
In addition to our more combative services, post dispute many of our clients seek to fortify their internal business models to minimise future risk. LegalStreet is strategically placed to consult with you directly about the light-touch re-engineering of your business processes, terms of trade and regulatory compliance framework to align with best practice. Commercial initiatives include:
- Real Estate Agents Authority Compliance Plans;
- Preparation of in-house debt recovery processes and procedures;
- Repossession processes and procedures
- Exit and Redundancy Strategies
- Internet and E-mail Usage Policies;
- General regulatory compliance frameworks including the Companies Act 1993, Securities Markets Act, Privacy Act, Employment Relations Act 2000, Fair Trading Act 1986 and NZX Listing and Market Participant Rules
LegalStreet lawyers are available to you 7 days a week 24 hours a day to consult with you directly and confidentially.
LegalStreet Lawyers are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Tel: (09) 300 5494
Fax: (09) 300 5489
Mob: 021 0595 649
Address: Level 3, 175 Queen St, Auckland 1010
P.O. Box 1325 Shortland St Auckland 1140