LegalStreet aims to be your trusted legal advisor - cost effective and on demand.
LegalStreet delivers systematic and value added legal services for:
- Employment Relations
- Independent Contractors
- Debt Recovery
- District Court
- High Court
- Negotiation and Drafting Commercial Agreements
LegalStreet acts on behalf of independent contractors, employees and employers, plaintiffs and defendants, applicants and respondents. LegalStreet can assist you with negotiation, advocacy, and preparation of a wide range of commercial agreements, court documents and correspondence.
LegalStreet lawyers are available 7 days per week, 24 hours a day to consult with you directly.
After interviewing you, LegalStreet will provide you with a detailed risk analysis and cost advice to enable you to make simple informed decisions.
LegalStreet is also available to consult directly with your business to re-engineer your internal procedures for the purpose of minimizing regulatory risks and diminishing external legal spend over time. These corporate governance and operational compliance services include:
- Preparation of in house debt recovery processes and procedures;
- Repossession processes and procedures;
- Exit and Redundancy Strategies;
- Occupational Health and Safety Policies;
- Internet and E-mail Usage Policies and Procedures;
- General regulatory compliance frameworks - including the Companies Act 1993, Securities Markets Act, Privacy Act, Employment Relations Act 2000, Fair Trading Act 1986, NZX Listing Rules
LegalStreet was established by David Beard in 2010 in response to demand for reasonably priced legal services. David has 16 years of professional experience focused on solving problems, adding value and reducing costs.
David has delivered projects into: Westpac Bank New Zealand Ltd, Goldman Sachs JBWere, Telecom NZ Ltd, Aviation Security Service, AXA Asia Pacific Holdings and AWB(International) Ltd. David's formal qualifications include:
- 1994 Bachelor of Laws - Waikato University
- 1998 Admission as a Barrister and Solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand
- 1999 Admission as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria, Australia
- 2000 Master of Business Administration - Bond University
- 2001 Master of Laws (International Trade) - Bond University
- 2006 Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Governance (Institute of Chartered Secretaries Australasia)